If you've been to our website before, things might look a little different today... That's because we've given our website a full on makeover!
Our developer Chris (aka paperbeatsscissors) has been working very hard on developing a brand new Yetee website experience. Things may look a little different, but it is still the same Yetee you know and love!
Don't hesitate to reach out to us on Social Media or via email at email@example.com if you encounter anything that makes your experience difficult or confusing!
Aside from how the website looks, you may have noticed one other major change to TheYetee.com today: We've increased the price of our daily tees.
The Yetee has been in business for 8 Years this July, and in those eight years our prices have only changed once. At the beginning of the year we were informed of a substantial increase in the cost of our blank t-shirts. With this increase, we won't be able continue to offer the same quality daily t-shirts at the price we currently do.
That left us with two options: Either change to a cheaper tee or increase our prices. We care a lot about the quality of the goods we sell, and we didn't want to compromise that. We have made the decision to price daily tees at $14 per shirt from now on.
There is some good news that comes along with that though!
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT WON'T BE CHANGING:
- Our shirts will continue to be the same high quality ring spun cotton tees we've been using for dailies. Soft, stretchy and in a healthy variety of sizes and colors.
- We will continue to screen print all of our daily tees with incomparable quality you've grown to expect from The Yetee. We are firm believers in screen printing apparel and whenever possible will always avoid using direct-to-garment printing.
AND HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT WE ARE IMPROVING:
- There will no longer be an up-charge for anyone ordering a 2XL or 3XL Shirt. All sizes up to 3XL are $14— so no one will pay extra for these bigger tees.
- Artist royalty rate is increasing from $1.50 to $2 per shirt sold. This is 33.3% increase!
- Charitable events like Games Done Quick and Zeldathon will now see donations of $5 per shirt sold!
The most important thing to us is to continue to offer the same high quality tees we always have and to continue to support artists in the process. Thank you for all of your support and we look forward to continuing to give you the very best tees for your torso!